Monday, September 17, 2012


**warning** please keep in mind that I write them very similar to what I would a journal entry, they are not meant to be a professional publication...just my thoughts and feelings. Some days are good, some are bad, and some fluctuate from moment to moment.  My life here and the reality that is presented to me (or at least my interpretation of it) fluctuate moment to moment, day to day.  I have nothing but love for the people of Zambia, but as Peace Corps claims, "it's the hardest job you will ever love".   I am finding myself at home here in Zambia, none the less, difficult moments exist.  I am trusting, as my friends reading this, you will enter this blog with an open mind and heart.  I miss you all more than words can say and hope you enjoy this occasional snap shot into this experience.  Oh, and they reflect my personal views, not those of US Peace Corps or the US Government J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment